- Album Review: Claudia Aurora – Mulher do Norte – A gem of an album
- Album Review: Reem Kelani – Live At The Tabernacle – a live album with a vengeance.
- Album Review: London Klezmer Quartet – To the Tavern – Intimate and Expressive
- Album Review: Cardboard Fox – Out of Mind – Fresh and joyous!
- Live Review: Mimika – Divinities of the Earth and The Waters
Album Review –… on Album Review – Talabarte…
Tag Archives: Folk
I was lucky to meet this young Bath-based band at a festival in London Ontario Canada (July 2016). I love this CD a lot and I’m wondering why I don’t listen to this kind of music more often. What do … Continue reading